CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Pages

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

The FINAL shot!

Yesterday morning I had a GREAT doctor's appointment! I think the nurses were surprised when they saw me in a suit, heels and my hair actually done. Over the weekend when I went in, I looked like a little hoodlum, but I really felt like I needed to go into work on Monday so I actually got ready for the day. I seriously HATE calling off of work! I feel like I get so far behind on everything when I miss a day and I really didn't want to use all of sick days for the year in January. It didn't take long for me to realize that going to work was a pretty bad mistake. I was in a lot of pain and I couldn't even stand up to get papers off of the printer! I was SO proud of myself though for sticking it out ALL day and did not even leave early. The second I got home though, I knew I couldn't go to work today, so unfortunately I had to call off.

Last night was amazing though! I cannot explain how excited I was to inject this last shot! I think Tyson and I both were excited. This shot is called Lupron, they also call it "the trigger shot." You inject it in 34 hours before retrieval. I had heard this shot was the worst so I was gearing up for it and it honestly was not bad at all! I actually was really happy because we became so use to having to do three shots a day, that having just one last night was a total breeze!
I am seriously so proud of Tyson! He did an amazing job with these injections. I could have NEVER done them on my own. In the beginning he was a little nervous about hurting me, but he seriously was PRO from day one. I told him he should forget about finance school and he should become a doctor! :)
It has felt SO nice to stay at home and relax today. My body REALLY needs to just lay down. It is pretty much the only comfortable position right now. I am really excited for tomorrow morning! I do not like being knocked out, but I am more than ready for these cute little follicles to get out of me. Thank you so much for all of your prayers - we can truly feel all of them. We have been so blessed in so many ways the past few weeks and know none of these miracles would be coming to pass without the power of prayer!

“God is eagerly waiting for the chance to answer your prayers and fulfill your dreams, just as he always has. But he can't if you don't pray, and he can't if you don't dream. In short, he can't if you don't believe.”
Jeffrey R. Holland

2 comments:

Shaela said...

YAY!!! SO excited for you - hoping that everything tomorrow goes well! :)

Shauna said...
This comment has been removed by the author.