My sister Katrina found this and put it on my Facebook wall...I loved it so much I HAD to put it on here so I can remember it forever. It is seriously so cute. I love old people! I have always had secret crushes on little old men...and this one plays the piano!! I love his little wife too. They are adorable!! I cant wait to grow old with Tyson. I hope we are this cute!!
Wednesday, July 28, 2010
Monday, July 26, 2010
I know that Heavenly Father loves us. I know that he answers our prayers. I know that we all have trials... some are really small, that last just a few minutes...and some are so big, that they feel like they will never go away. After I prayed, I felt so much better! I have SO much to be grateful for...oh my goodness!!
THESE are my favorite BLESSINGS:
- I have the best husband in the whole entire world! He is my best friend...my eternal companion...and my little angel boy.
- I have an amazing mom and dad who always lift me up and say EXACTLY what I need to hear on my roughest days.
- I have the funnest and most awesome siblings in the world. We are all so close..best friends forever.
- I have the best family-in-law. They are amazing and make me so happy.
- I have five of the cutest little angel girls as my nieces that bring me so much happiness. They are hillarious.
- I have a great job...that I actually enjoy going to every day!
- I have a beautiful home that I get to live in.
- I have a testimony.
- I am not too poor.
- I go on vacations like all the time.
- I get to sleep in on the weekends.
- I am a happy person!
"If life gets too hard to stand...kneel."
- President Hinckley
Posted by Tyson and Danielle at 5:26 PM
Monday, July 19, 2010
Tyson and I have a secret obsession with Bachelorette. K, maybe its not a secret...but we do have some sort of obsession. Every Monday consists of us chillin at home starting at 8pm watching ABC. Tonight's episode was extremely dramatic...thought I was going to break down in tears, but one thing that was SO special is that they were in TAHITI. We decided we are going there!! We are so excited!! It is like THE most romantic place on earth! It literally costs like one million dollars to go there, but we don't care. Tyson is looking at flights and hotels and I am examining pictures of this heavenly place. I sincerely hope we get to go one day!! We are going to start saving TODAY, so we can go in like ten years. :) TAHITI... HERE WE COME!!!
Posted by Tyson and Danielle at 10:28 PM
Sunday, July 18, 2010
I am trying to get better at this Blog thing...I think I am finally getting the hang of it! Anyways... Tyson HATES going to the movies with me because I always fall asleep. I seriously have a disease I think...if there is such a thing... I fall asleep in every movie no matter how hard I try to stay awake!! I told him if he wanted me to stay awake then maybe we could try going to a morning movie. SO, this morning we went to the movies at 11:00am. Haha. It was so much fun! So random...I don't think we have EVER gone to the movies that early before. I think we decided though we will definitely be doing it again because (a) it is so much cheaper and (b) I stayed awake the WHOLE time!
Posted by Tyson and Danielle at 12:05 AM
Wednesday, July 14, 2010
Tyson is SUCH a good example to me. He is always setting goals and trying to become better. I LOVE that about him! Well, he made a Bucket List and of course it inspired me to make one too! This is a list of 100 things that I want to do before I die:
1. Have 4 children of my own.
2. Adopt a baby from Cambodia.
3. Learn Khmer so I can speak to my baby and teach him/her their native language with Tyson.
4. Master sign language.
5. Visit every temple in the United States.
6. Go on a cruise.
7. Make curtains for my whole entire house on my own.
8. Design and build my dream home.
9. Save someone’s life.
10. Be in a parade at Disneyland.
11. Go scuba diving.
12. Graduate from college.
13. Go shopping in New York City.
14. Meet the Prophet.
15. Take a picture on top of the Statue of Liberty.
16. Be in two places at once.
17. Make every recipe in a cookbook.
18. Be known as the lady “who makes the best homemade rolls.”
19. Secretly give money to a family who needs it during Christmas time.
20. Go to Girls Camp without complaining with a ward/stake.
21. Ride a dolphin.
22. Write a book about my life.
23. Plant a tree.
24. Decorate a wedding reception.
25. Meet the President of the US.
26. Ride a bike in Asia.
27. Own a dog.
28. Learn how to play and sing 5 songs on the guitar.
29. Start a band with Tyson.
30. Spend New Years in NYC.
31. Sleep outside with no tent.
32. Ride every single ride in the World’s Largest Theme Park.
33. Build a fire on a beach.
34. Donate money and put our family name on something.
36. Go fishing…and CATCH a fish.
37. Ride an elephant.
38. Publish an article about “Waiting for a Missionary”
39. Milk a cow.
40. Learn how to dance.
41. Go longboarding with Tyson and be able to keep up with him.
42. Be in a food fight.
43. Go on a Safari.
44. Share my testimony with someone and be a part of their conversion.
45. Stay up all night long and see the sunrise.
46. Go to a Major League Baseball game and eat a hot dog.
47. Touch an iceberg.
48. Visit all 50 states with my husband.
49. In a restaurant, join strangers, eat with them, then pay for them.
50. Take a martial arts class.
51. Scrapbook mine and Tyson’s life as well as our children’s lives.
52. Throw a costume party.
53. Be on a TV Game Show.
54. Watch fireworks on a rooftop.
55. Shoot a gun.
56. Help decorate a friend’s home.
57. Start a dance in a public place.
58. Give a stranger a $100 bill.
59. Try out for American Idol…just for fun!
60. Go in a submarine.
61. Run a 10K.
62. Run a 5K in less than 30 minutes.
63. Learn how to play the piano.
64. Develop a talent of photography.
65. Bring a home cooked meal to a family in need unexpectedly.
66. Campaign for a Political Figure.
67. Start my own business.
68. Connect with all of my old teachers and write to them thank you letters.
69. Climb a mountain.
70. Sing my favorite song to an audience.
71. Get a makeover.
72. Be a matchmaker.
73. Pack a bag and drive to a spontaneous location to spend the weekend.
74. Live in a different country for at least 6 months.
75. Swim in the waters of Fiji.
76. Make a quilt.
77. Read the entire Bible, BOM, D&C, and Pearl of Great Price.
78. Conquer my biggest fear – Hold a snake.
79. Go to a Broadway show.
80. Fly first class.
81. Hit a bullseye with a bow and arrow.
82. Fly in a helicopter over a Hawaiian volcano.
83. Visit a castle in England.
84. Kiss while on the HOLLYWOOD sign.
85. Win a contest.
86. Give away 10 Book of Mormons.
87. Go on a shopping spree with NO budget.
88. Memorize the ABC’s backwards.
89. Be the best wife and mom I can be.
90. Go horseback riding on the beach.
91. Be an extra in a movie.
92. Go to a concert and sit in the FRONT row.
93. Go to a play outside.
94. Learn how to make a music video.
95. Give a talk or speech and not be nervous.
96. Dance on a stage in front of an audience.
97. Read a whole book… FINISH it.
98. Plan a family reunion with ALL of my family together in the mountains.
99. Witness a miracle.
100. Keep a Blog and achieve everything on this LIST!!
Posted by Tyson and Danielle at 7:29 PM