CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Pages

Monday, July 26, 2010

Just a thought...


For the past year, Tyson and I have been struggling with a huge trial that has come our way. For the most part, I think I have done a pretty good job at handling my feelings and not becoming too sad...but today I got SO upset! I was on my way home from work when I was talking to the husband on the phone, when we got on the subject. I could NOT fight back the tears and I just started crying. Tyson is always SO strong...which is good, because that would be a mess if we were both cry babies! I got home and for the past hour or so I just sat in our quiet house, when this quote from President Hinckley came to my mind... "If life gets too hard to stand...kneel." I fell right to my knees and just prayed! I prayed for so long!!

I know that Heavenly Father loves us. I know that he answers our prayers. I know that we all have trials... some are really small, that last just a few minutes...and some are so big, that they feel like they will never go away. After I prayed, I felt so much better! I have SO much to be grateful for...oh my goodness!!

THESE are my favorite BLESSINGS:
  • I have the best husband in the whole entire world! He is my best friend...my eternal companion...and my little angel boy.

  • I have an amazing mom and dad who always lift me up and say EXACTLY what I need to hear on my roughest days.

  • I have the funnest and most awesome siblings in the world. We are all so close..best friends forever.

  • I have the best family-in-law. They are amazing and make me so happy.

  • I have five of the cutest little angel girls as my nieces that bring me so much happiness. They are hillarious.

  • I have a great job...that I actually enjoy going to every day!

  • I have a beautiful home that I get to live in.

  • I have a testimony.

  • I am not too poor.

  • I go on vacations like all the time.

  • I get to sleep in on the weekends.

  • I am a happy person!

"If life gets too hard to stand...kneel."
- President Hinckley

4 comments:

Katrina said...

I hope you know how much I love you. I pray for you daily and can't wait for this trial of yours to be over. It is so hard for me to sit back and see you hurt. Crying is healthy. At least that is what I tell myself. You know you can always come over and we can cry together. It is never fun to cry alone. I love you Dani!!!!

The Andersons said...

Love that quote! Hope everything is okay. Thanks for reminding me of the many things i should be grateful for! Miss you gurl!

Darren and Whitnee Young said...

Hope you are doing okay! I need to write out my blessings. I might steal this idea from you :)

Crystal said...

love you! This was a great post for me to read today! Thanks for sharing your feelings! I'm so glad I've had the chance to get to know you this past year! You're amazing! Love the quote!