CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Pages

Monday, July 19, 2010

Tahiti...Mandatory Vacay


Tyson and I have a secret obsession with Bachelorette. K, maybe its not a secret...but we do have some sort of obsession. Every Monday consists of us chillin at home starting at 8pm watching ABC. Tonight's episode was extremely dramatic...thought I was going to break down in tears, but one thing that was SO special is that they were in TAHITI. We decided we are going there!! We are so excited!! It is like THE most romantic place on earth! It literally costs like one million dollars to go there, but we don't care. Tyson is looking at flights and hotels and I am examining pictures of this heavenly place. I sincerely hope we get to go one day!! We are going to start saving TODAY, so we can go in like ten years. :) TAHITI... HERE WE COME!!!


PS - I have loved Roberto this whole season but I have grown to LOOOVEEE Christopher. If she doesn't choose Chris, I am going to be SO upset.

3 comments:

Katrina said...

You have to tell me the drama that went on. I miss TV :(

Darren and Whitnee Young said...

Yes I like Chris too. And Roberto. I like them equally the same. I WANT TO GO TO TAHITI SOOOO BAD!

Crystal said...

We want to come too! Although it might have to wait if it's a million dollars... someday when we're both millionaries ;)