CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Pages

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

My Bucket List

Tyson is SUCH a good example to me. He is always setting goals and trying to become better. I LOVE that about him! Well, he made a Bucket List and of course it inspired me to make one too! This is a list of 100 things that I want to do before I die:

100 Things to Do in THIS Life:
1. Have 4 children of my own.
2. Adopt a baby from Cambodia.
3. Learn Khmer so I can speak to my baby and teach him/her their native language with Tyson.
4. Master sign language.
5. Visit every temple in the United States.
6. Go on a cruise.
7. Make curtains for my whole entire house on my own.
8. Design and build my dream home.
9. Save someone’s life.
10. Be in a parade at Disneyland.
11. Go scuba diving.
12. Graduate from college.
13. Go shopping in New York City.
14. Meet the Prophet.
15. Take a picture on top of the Statue of Liberty.
16. Be in two places at once.
17. Make every recipe in a cookbook.
18. Be known as the lady “who makes the best homemade rolls.”
19. Secretly give money to a family who needs it during Christmas time.
20. Go to Girls Camp without complaining with a ward/stake.
21. Ride a dolphin.
22. Write a book about my life.
23. Plant a tree.
24. Decorate a wedding reception.
25. Meet the President of the US.
26. Ride a bike in Asia.
27. Own a dog.
28. Learn how to play and sing 5 songs on the guitar.
29. Start a band with Tyson.
30. Spend New Years in NYC.
31. Sleep outside with no tent.
32. Ride every single ride in the World’s Largest Theme Park.
33. Build a fire on a beach.
34. Donate money and put our family name on something.
35. Go up in a hot air balloon.
36. Go fishing…and CATCH a fish.
37. Ride an elephant.
38. Publish an article about “Waiting for a Missionary”
39. Milk a cow.
40. Learn how to dance.
41. Go longboarding with Tyson and be able to keep up with him.
42. Be in a food fight.
43. Go on a Safari.
44. Share my testimony with someone and be a part of their conversion.
45. Stay up all night long and see the sunrise.
46. Go to a Major League Baseball game and eat a hot dog.
47. Touch an iceberg.
48. Visit all 50 states with my husband.
49. In a restaurant, join strangers, eat with them, then pay for them.
50. Take a martial arts class.
51. Scrapbook mine and Tyson’s life as well as our children’s lives.
52. Throw a costume party.
53. Be on a TV Game Show.
54. Watch fireworks on a rooftop.
55. Shoot a gun.
56. Help decorate a friend’s home.
57. Start a dance in a public place.
58. Give a stranger a $100 bill.
59. Try out for American Idol…just for fun!
60. Go in a submarine.
61. Run a 10K.
62. Run a 5K in less than 30 minutes.
63. Learn how to play the piano.
64. Develop a talent of photography.
65. Bring a home cooked meal to a family in need unexpectedly.
66. Campaign for a Political Figure.
67. Start my own business.
68. Connect with all of my old teachers and write to them thank you letters.
69. Climb a mountain.
70. Sing my favorite song to an audience.
71. Get a makeover.
72. Be a matchmaker.
73. Pack a bag and drive to a spontaneous location to spend the weekend.
74. Live in a different country for at least 6 months.
75. Swim in the waters of Fiji.
76. Make a quilt.
77. Read the entire Bible, BOM, D&C, and Pearl of Great Price.
78. Conquer my biggest fear – Hold a snake.
79. Go to a Broadway show.
80. Fly first class.
81. Hit a bullseye with a bow and arrow.
82. Fly in a helicopter over a Hawaiian volcano.
83. Visit a castle in England.
84. Kiss while on the HOLLYWOOD sign.
85. Win a contest.
86. Give away 10 Book of Mormons.
87. Go on a shopping spree with NO budget.
88. Memorize the ABC’s backwards.
89. Be the best wife and mom I can be.
90. Go horseback riding on the beach.
91. Be an extra in a movie.
92. Go to a concert and sit in the FRONT row.
93. Go to a play outside.
94. Learn how to make a music video.
95. Give a talk or speech and not be nervous.
96. Dance on a stage in front of an audience.
97. Read a whole book… FINISH it.
98. Plan a family reunion with ALL of my family together in the mountains.
99. Witness a miracle.
100. Keep a Blog and achieve everything on this LIST!!

5 comments:

Aleta said...

#56: help decorate a friend's home - I'll offer my house :) Except we don't have any money to totally redo the house....hopefully that won't be a problem for you ;) or you could also do it in like 15 years when we might have little money....either way my house is available because I don't like decorating!

Katrina said...

WHAT? Are you serious? Did I actually get an update from Dani? Are you feeling ok? Was the Bachelorette not on? Seriously. What is going on here?

Sarah and Cory Smith said...

Inspiring Danielle. I like your list. I need to take the time to do that some day.

Carrie said...

yay! You updated your blog!! and i LOVE this! but sadly, you're not allowed to go on top of the statue of liberty anymore :( ps you can bring us dinner anytime! hahah

Sharlynn R. Heinitz said...

Hey! I know it's been forever since I've seen you guys, but it still makes me so happy to see how great you're doing. I love this bucket list idea! I'm going to make one of my own now...and seeing all of the comments on your Facebook (which is how I found out about your blog by the way) it looks like you're inspiring a lot of others to do this as well. Have fun and good luck checking things off!!