CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Pages

Sunday, July 18, 2010

Day Date!


I am trying to get better at this Blog thing...I think I am finally getting the hang of it! Anyways... Tyson HATES going to the movies with me because I always fall asleep. I seriously have a disease I think...if there is such a thing... I fall asleep in every movie no matter how hard I try to stay awake!! I told him if he wanted me to stay awake then maybe we could try going to a morning movie. SO, this morning we went to the movies at 11:00am. Haha. It was so much fun! So random...I don't think we have EVER gone to the movies that early before. I think we decided though we will definitely be doing it again because (a) it is so much cheaper and (b) I stayed awake the WHOLE time!


We went and saw Inception and surprisingly I really liked it! In the first ten minutes I was so confused and I was hating my life, but it got better. I normally only like chick flick, love stories... so this is kind of a big deal. We also snuck Port of Subs in. Love the POS. Its so bomb. Day Dates are just so special!! We had so much fun!!

5 comments:

Katie and Shane said...

I love that your blogging! YAY! Ps i fall asleep in movies too! HAHAH

Tuttles said...

oh my! you finally do the blog! thats tight cause i love to creeo all over you

Darren and Whitnee Young said...

I am so glad you are blogging! Your blog is so cute. I want to see it. My mom is sitting here with me and wanted me to tell you that you are the best choirster in the whole world. Sweetie!

The Andersons said...

LOVE THAT YOU ARE BLOGGING!!! Day dates are da bomb and so is POS!! I miss it like a little sis. Please keep this blogging up!

Katrina said...

I want to go see this movie! I am glad you had fun and that you didn't fall asleep. That is a big deal!