CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Pages

Friday, October 26, 2012

NURSERY TIME!

I feel like Pinterest has changed my life. I know it sounds so weird that a website can have such an effect on a person, but I have never felt so creative and excited to try new things in my whole life. Before I was even pregnant, I had a "board" on Pinterest called "My Future Babies." On this board, I would pin my dreams and wishes of what I want my cute kids to look like and dress like and fun things to do with them. Also on this board, I would pin nursery ideas that I absolutely fell in love with. After our scare 4 weeks ago of pre-term labor, we decided we REALLY needed to get going on her nursery. She could be here anytime! I felt a little overwhelmed with all of the things we needed to get done, but I figured the nursery was a good place to start. 

Last night we were finally able to complete the paint job for her room. I am seriously SO proud of Tyson and his best friend Moose. They did such an amazing job, I don't even think we could have hired a professional to do it better! In fact, they did such a good job I told them they need to start a company. Maybe call it Big and Smalls or something? I have always loved seeing their friendship. They have been best friends FOREVER and their height difference makes me smile every time. I appreciate their hard work so much. I know Baby D is going to LOVE her cute new room! 

Here are a few pictures from last night. They were up until after midnight, so that is why I don't look too cute. A pregnant girl needs her beauty rest :) Please ignore. 













3 comments:

Rebecca Hunt said...

Looks SO cute!!

megan gneiting said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
megan gneiting said...

Oh wow thats way cute!!