CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Pages

Sunday, February 26, 2012

a MUCH NEEDED date night!

With everything that has been going on, we really take our lives one day at a time. Sometimes even minute by minute! I can feel really good for a few minutes and then I get really sick and can't move for a few hours. It has been going off and on like this for a few weeks now, so I was SO excited on Friday when I was feeling good. I felt healthy and decided I wanted to do something FUN!! I felt like Tyson and I went from doing date nights ALL the time, to honestly staying home like little hoodlums and not doing anything EVER. Tyson has been SO patient with me and has been really good about not getting frustrated - so I totally felt like we both deserved a fun night, out of the house!!

We went to Applebee's for dinner...2 for $20 of course! It is like my favorite thing. Oriental Chicken Salad with extra dressing - it is so bomb. After dinner we played it old school and went to The Excalibur to play in their arcade area. Okay - it was SO much fun!! We had a blast feeling like children. We were seriously SO competitive and when the 5 year olds beat me at a game, I would seriously keep playing until I won. haha!! Tyson beat me at basketball, but I beat him air hockey. :)
We seriously had a blast getting out of the house! It felt so good to be out and about and to enjoy each other!! I really hope we can keep up on date night - even if I am not feeling well, it is a good idea just to get out of the house!

1 comments:

Shaela said...

Yay for date nights!! We have those so rarely... it's a lot harder to plan with kiddos in the mix and no money in the bank, lol! ;)