CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Pages

Monday, July 9, 2012

A Growing Belly...

For the past 3.5 years I have been so jealous of all of my friend's baby bumps. I felt like I was the only girl in the world that was not pregnant! It got so discouraging sometimes, I just had to tell myself NOT to look at Facebook throughout the day, because it would only make me sad. Don't get me wrong - I was so happy for all of my friends! It was just hard to see so many people have the thing that I wanted. The thing that I had been praying and hoping for, for years! I am so excited that now I get a turn. I get a turn to grow a little belly. I get a turn to take pictures and post them for the world to see! From the moment we found out that we were pregnant, we took a picture of my stomach. Going through InVitro, they say a woman will gain 5-10lbs a cycle, WITHOUT even getting pregnant! I had definitely gained a few pounds and was extremely bloated, even at 4 weeks! 

I am so grateful for this opportunity to be pregnant and to start our family. I do not take ANY day for granted. I feel like every day is a miracle and I just hope and pray every day that this baby will keep growing and be healthy. Having had a miscarriage in the past and then gone through these treatments, I am such a worrier. I just want everything to go perfectly! Things have not gone perfectly, but luckily we have gotten through each bump in the road. I love that I have been keeping track each week of the things that have happened so I will always remember this crazy time in life. 

For all of my friends that are still struggling with infertility or other trials in life... Something I learned through the past few weeks is that Heavenly Father has a plan for everyone. His plan is great. His love is perfect. And as we continue on in faith, things fall into place. I am now seeing the reasons my faithful, righteous desire of becoming a mom was postponed for a few years. I have been able to think back on the past few years, and I am SO happy that I got to spend this extra time with just Tyson. We have been able to strengthen our marriage and have created a bond together that may not have been possible, had we had a baby exactly when we wanted. I know that Heavenly Father's plan is much better than ours. EVERYTHING works out. Do not give up. 

"You have not failed, until you quit trying." - President Gordon B. Hinckley


**CLICK ON THE PICTURE TO VIEW LARGER**









3 comments:

Katrina said...

Just so you know, you won't want to try on swimsuits in 7 months. It is actually quite depressing after you give birth and your rock hard belly turns to mush. You might want to give yourself a little more time :)

McKenzie said...

You are so skinny!!!!! And gorgeous! I can't believe that you were able to keep this a secret for so long! Love you and your cute belly! Can't wait to find out the gender!!!! You'll find out early next month right?

Mandi Roth said...

You are so cute!! love this idea of every week taking a picture and a blurb of what happened. Too cute! You'll feel better soon i hope, and you look great. Love you!!!!